Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day #2 of Fifth Grade


Today was the second day of school and it was fun! I am having such a good time with all of you! It has been eye opening to say the least. I cannot believe how much trouble these lockers are :) I know that the students love them, BUT until they fit into our daily procedures I am still not BFF with them.


Just a reminder that we do not have any "assigned" homework this week other than decorating your cow/marble journals. Next week will be soon enough for the homework to begin.


I will be awarding students with 100% of their paperwork turned in on Friday with their homework passes. These passes can be used for any REGULAR assignments, they cannot be used for projects though :) Sorry guys!!! You will still have to do the Atlas Project.
Thanks for coming to meet me in person, or I should say get reaquainted with me at Open House. I know most of you from being at RCS, or from the first go around in second grade. Please be on the look out for our newsletter to come home this week as well as a date for Curriculum night!!!

See ya at the Creek!

Mrs. Efird

No comments:

Post a Comment